In our endeavor to meet the variegated demands of individuals, we have come up with complete designing and installation solutions of our marble god statues, temples and artifacts.
With the help of our artistic designers, we have been able to design and assemble several statues, temples and artifacts at our client’s premises, at various parts of the globe. Credited with tremendous success, we have accomplished the following projects to the satisfaction our clients:
- Carved the highest brass Jain statues of size 12 feet in Nareli Kshetra, Ajmer
- Designed and assembled temples for the HAWT Community (Hindu Association of West Texas) in Midland, Texas
- Designed and assembled the Satya Narayan Temple of Calcutta and completed the architectural work in marble white
- Designed and assembled the Sajal Shraddha Prakhar Pragya Vedis for the Gayatri Parivar, Shantikunj, Haridwar
- Manufactured and assembled the highest number of manasthambs all over India for several Jain communities